- A king size bed featuring luxury linens
- A large marble bathroom featuring Caudalie® amenities and including a lavish double vanity area
- Double walk-in shower
- Living area featuring sofa and armchairs
- 12 metre terrace with loungers and dining table
- Dining table seating 4 people
- 2 LCD televisions
- Bose Bluetooth sound system
- A large writing desk
- Oval tub with panoramic views over Porto
- 2 WC's
- Gas fire place
- In-room safe
- 2 telephones
- Complimentary internet access
- A choice of books illustrative of Portugal and/or the theme of wine
- Complimentary parking
- Complimentary coffee & tea facilities in room
The Artist Suite
Created in 2016, The Artist Suite is our largest guest accommodation and features floor to ceiling windows for its entire 16 metre (53 feet) length with breathtaking views over Porto and the Douro River.
Opening onto a large 12 metre long terrace, this suite offers more than 150m2 (1615 square feet) of exquisite comfort and luxury.
The perfect urban retreat from the bustling streets of historic Porto, The Artist Suite is designed in a contemporary classic style. The lounge (39m2) is equipped with sofa area, with LCD television and a dining table located in front of the fireplace. The bedroom has a second television for your convenience and king size bed. Leading on from the sleeping area is a desk and workspace.
As with all rooms and suites at the hotel, The Artist Suite is no exception in having panoramic views from the bathtub, from where you can relax and indulge in the beautiful views. There is also a spacious double walk-in shower.
For larger families or those with accompanying guests, this Suite also has the advantage of a further interconnecting Superior room and a service area with separate access for housemaids and room service staff.
Offering a true sense of luxury and space with the best views over Porto and the Douro River, The Artist Suite is arguably the most impressive suite in the whole city.
February Spa Special
Experience the advantages of Vinotherapy and benefit from a relaxing time in the Spa.
Oasis of serenity
«The panoramic indoor pool is heated and offers spectacular views over the city of Porto and the River Douro.»Thomas Byron, London