- Executive rooms are light and airy, with wooden floors featuring:
- A king size or twin beds featuring luxury linens
- A marble bathroom of approximately 8m² featuring Caudalie® amenities and including a generous vanity area
- A deep soaking tub or a double shower
- An entertainment centre with an LCD television
- A writing desk
- Private bar
- In-room safe
- Dual-line telephone
- Complimentary standard internet access
- A choice of reading books illustrative of Portugal and/or the theme of wine
Executive Rooms at The Yeatman Hotel are luxuriously and elegantly appointed and decorated in an understated, classic style. All are fully equipped and offer a private balcony and panoramic view of Porto and the Douro river.
Each hotel room is spacious with approximately 29m² in area, enjoying views over the River Douro to the historic city of Porto from a spacious, furnished private terrace of between 20-25m².
Traditional, whitewashed louvered shutters can be opened to give each bathroom a stunning view of Porto.
Rooms are also individually decorated, discreetly themed with artifacts and pictures by a well-known Portuguese wine producer, giving an overview of some elements from their vineyard and their wines.
February Spa Special
Experience the advantages of Vinotherapy and benefit from a relaxing time in the Spa.
Oasis of serenity
«The panoramic indoor pool is heated and offers spectacular views over the city of Porto and the River Douro.»Thomas Byron, London