- A king size two poster bed
- A large, double, marble bathroom featuring Caudalie® amenities and a double vanity area
- Deep soaking tub
- Double wall-mounted walk-in shower
- Separate living area featuring a sofa, lounge chairs and an entertainment centre with Plasma television
- Separate dressing area
- Surround sound cinema in living room
- A writing desk
- Private bar
- In-room safe
- Dual-line telephone
- Complimentary standard internet access
- A choice of books illustrative of Portugal and/or the theme of wine
- Private, furnished terrace area
- Complimentary parking
- Complimentary minibar
- Complimentary Coffe & Tea facilities in room.
Master Suite 006 is spacious and airy, with carpeted floors, a separate living room area, dressing area, private terrace, king size double bed and connects with Superior Room 005. Master Suite 006 has approximately 60m² of room area, a furnished terrace area of approximately 20m² and a bathroom area of approximately 12m².
The one-bedroom Master Suites feature a minimum of 60 to 90m² of living space and are luxuriously appointed and decorated. Each private terrace offers between 20m² and 35m².
The Wine Partner associated with Master Suite 006 is Taylor’s, the well known Port brand that has been producing port for over 300 years and the room has been decorated to include many features and artifacts from the Taylor’s brand and its vineyards.
As well as luxurious comfort and comprehensive amenities, Master Suites offer the ultimate in space and luxury. The stylish and individually decorated master suites feature fully furnished living areas, separate from the bedrooms, a unique king size bed, an extended terrace with sofa and dining table as well as a lavish standard of equipment and comfort.
The fully furnished private terrace offers breathtaking views over the River Douro and the historic city centre of Oporto.
Spa Special June
Experience the advantages of Vinotherapy and benefit from a relaxing time in the Spa.
Oasis of serenity
«The panoramic indoor pool is heated and offers spectacular views over the city of Porto and the River Douro.»Thomas Byron, London