- A king size rotating bed featuring luxury linens
- A large marble bathroom featuring Caudalie® amenities and including a lavish double vanity area
- Double walk-in shower
- living area featuring day-lounger and chairs
- Plasma television screen
- A large writing desk
- Deep soaking tub/jacuzzi within the open space area
- Gas fire place
- Private bar
- In-room safe
- Dual-line telephone
- Integrated sound speakers
- Complimentary standard internet access
- A choice of books illustrative of Portugal and/or the theme of wine
- Sliding doors open onto a private, fully furnished double terrace featuring a dining set and two loungers, with an open log fireplace – the terrace is part covered with an additional uncovered area
- Private access
- Complimentary parking
- Complimentary minibar
- Complimentary Coffe & Tea facilities in room
- Bose Dock station.
The Bacchus Suite
Named after the Roman god of wine, The Bacchus suite is the jewel in The Yeatman’s crown, with its spacious, open plan design providing the most exclusive and private accommodation in the hotel.
Boasting approximately 150m² in total, and a high vaulted wooden ceiling, The Bacchus Suite extends onto a furnished conservatory with fireplace and a private exterior terrace from which to marvel at the splendid panoramic views of Porto and the River Douro.
A round copper Jacuzzi features a freestanding fireplace to one side and city views to the other, whilst the large rotating bed can be positioned to view one of two large plasma TV screens or to face the expansive views offered by 6 metres of floor to ceiling sliding doors.
The furnished conservatory features a further fireplace and opens onto a large exterior terrace with a small fountain and deck beds, the perfect place to relax on a hot summer’s evening.
The Bacchus Suite also features a double shower and dressing room, lounge area with plasma TV and an office space. Wooden floors throughout help to emphasise the open plan design of the suite and maintain a light and airy feel throughout.
Spa Special April
Experience the advantages of Vinotherapy and benefit from a relaxing time in the Spa.
Oasis of serenity
«The panoramic indoor pool is heated and offers spectacular views over the city of Porto and the River Douro.»Thomas Byron, London