Surrounded by private walled grounds (with over 1 ½ hectares of gardens), The Yeatman provides a quiet and secure environment seldom found in a city hotel, perfect for a family holiday in Porto. The Yeatman hotel aims to provide guests of all ages with a rewarding and memorable stay.
The indoor and outdoor swimming pools and extensive landscaped gardens provide plenty of opportunity for fun indoors and out of doors.
Children of all ages can enjoy discovering the many interesting and unusual features of the property and their experience of The Yeatman will leave them with rich and lasting memories.
- Hunt in the gardens for the olive tree that’s over 1350 years old
- Discover where corks come from and how they are made
- Sign your name on the biggest cork in the world
- Dive into the Decanter Pool and look through the underwater port holes
- Find out which final year University student won the Barcelos cockerel painting competition
- Take a ride in the hot air balloon lift
The usual services and amenities designed for families and younger guests are available, such as interconnecting rooms, extra beds, cots and children's menus. Babysitting can be arranged with advance notice.
The Kids Club
*Photograph kindly provided by the photographer Orlando Gonçalves (Moda Kids)